IT Management Corporation: Ruckus Cloud Technical Training
RUCKUS Headquarters350 West Java Drive
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1026
Join Ruckus and ITM for this exclusive one-day technical training on the Ruckus Cloud solution. Geared specifically toward providing System engineers with the knowledge needed to pass the Ruckus CLD 200 Cloud
This course provides an overview of the CommScope RUCKUS Cloud solution and demonstrates how to use the RUCKUS Cloud dashboard to install and configure venues, RUCKUS access points, and ICX Switches, create WLANs, set up public networks with various types of security, monitor your WLAN network, analyze network parameters and set up administration accounts for various users. It also includes modules on RUCKUS Analytics which is accessed through the RUCKUS Cloud dashboard.
At the completion of this training, the student will be able to:
• Provide updates RUCKUS Cloud high-level functions and features, market segments.
• Know how to set up and configure a Basic Wi-Fi Network
• Be familiar with the RUCKUS Cloud Dashboard
• Know how to configure AP
• Know how to configure a DPSK WLAN
• Know how to monitor events
• Know how to configure administration functions
• Know how to use the RUCKUS Analytics functions