CITE & 101VOICE: 911 Compliance for Schools and Governments: Best Pract...
CITE & 101 Voice: 911 Compliance for Schools and Governments: Best Practices for Ensuring Campus Safety and Laurel Nava
How to Improve Campus Safety with 911 Compliance
Is your campus phone system compliant with the latest FCC 911 regulations and relevant laws? As a school or government administrator, you know how important it is to ensure the safety of your staff, students, and community. That's why we wanted to invite you to our upcoming webinar on improving campus safety with 911 compliance.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- How to comply with Next Generation 911 (NG-911) - Kari's Law and RAY BAUMS Act,
- The differences between E-911 and NG-911 and how it can save lives
- The challenges of 911 calls made on mobile devices and how m-911 can help
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to improve campus safety with 911 compliance. The webinar will take place on April 21 at 12PM. It's completely free to attend, we hope to see you there!
- Arman Eghbali, Founder of 101VOICE
- Jake Damphousse from 911inform
For More Information:
Presented by CITE & 101 Voice